Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Full of Thanks

I don't want to miss out on the chance for a holiday post. That said, it is two in the morning and I have to wake up in about five hours to go serve people at work that are getting to spend the holiday with THEIR families...not that I'm bitter...at all...or growing violent. So, in the happy spirit of things, I will post the top ten things I am currently thankful for. Enjoy!

10. My fabulous apartment. Great location, great size, and sure beats homelessness!

9. Candles. They give the illusion of a tiny, warm fireplace. Plus, they smell like cupcakes...now I want cupcakes...dang it.

8. Mity Nice. Finding a job out there is hard right now, and it sure beats stripping...most days.

7. Detroit-strength mace. Just because I haven't sprayed it yet, doesn't mean it isn't doing its job. (That's what she said?)

6. Chili. I prefer a chili garnish on a bowl of sour cream and shredded cheese.

5. Ryan. He brings out the large, black woman in me.

4. The Second City. It's the only place I'm not told I'm too loud or to stop using offensive accents.

3. Facebook. How else would I creep the prom photos of people I've never met?

2. My amazing family and friends. Why aren't they number one? Because there had to be room for this...

1. Dave's abs. This needs no explanation. Don't judge me.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! Keep on truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment