Friday, October 23, 2009

Worst...Blogger...Ever.

Hey! Remember that time I started a blog to record my Chicago adventures and then stopped updating right before the final showcase, which was months ago? Me either. Since I'm world's worst blogger, I will give you a brief update of my life from my last post until now.

-The showcase at Second City went more amazing than I could ever have hoped, and solidified my desire to be in comedy and my lust for power and fame.

-I lived in Warsaw over the summer in an apartment with my dear friend, Jenn Judy. We lived in a shady area, directly across from a shut-down brothel, but it was home.

-Over the summer, I worked at Red Apple Restaurant and House of Pancakes and had more adventures than would fit in one blog. Feel free to ask me in person. Thank sweet baby Jesus that I am out of that *ahem* "heck" hole.

- I am about 6 weeks into school in the first semester of my last year at Grace College.

That's a brief rundown. I'm sorry I have not updated you on all the craziness of the end of the semester and the summer, but I'm going to try to start up my blog again. I know. Why should you trust me this time? Last time I wrote my blog, I got you all hooked, waiting with baited breath for each new entry and left you hanging, right when you needed me most. For that, I am eternally sorry, but I'm back and wacky as ever. So, read my posts. Have a laugh. But most importantly...Keep on truckin'!

2 comments: