Sunday, March 29, 2009

Teaser Trailer...Because You Deserve At Least That

Hey all. So, it's almost two in the morning, I still have to shower, and I think I'm getting sick, but you deserve something out of me. I'm not going to take the time to write out a long and witty post at the moment, BUT you will not leave my blog empty-handed, or I suppose empty-minded rather. I shall give you teaser as to what I will write about tomorrow or the day after...for real this time. So, here's what you've been missing...I've had a really rough day at class, performed my Second City scenes, won a rap off, been in a commercial, witnessed a gang fight, been to the south side of chicago ("south side" must be latin for "you're probably going to die here"),had a friend stay for a week, spent a week in Nashville, and bought new shoes. I'm sure I'll think of more...but I'm tired and ill. What more do y'all want from me?! I'm doing the best I can under the circumstances. Ok. Fresh start. You and me. We're going to forget the empty promises and believe me when I tell you that the stories behind all of these events and more is coming to a blog near you...specifically this one. You won't find these stories anywhere else, and I think it we both know it would be foolish to look. Have a lovely day and check back SOON!!! Keep on truckin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment